Have you noticed sagging or a lack of firmness and tone in your buttocks? If your butt is not as shapely as you’d like, Howland Plastic Surgery may be able to help you with a Brazilian Butt Lift. Let’s explore whether or not this procedure is a good fit for you.
What is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
A Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is typically an outpatient procedure performed under general anesthesia. Using liposuction to remove fat from another area of your body, Dr. Howland transfers tissue to your buttocks area to enhance its roundness and shape. While there are other butt augmentation surgeries available, the BBL is an excellent choice for patients meeting the basic criteria for this procedure.
Do You Meet the Requirements for a Brazilian Butt Lift?
There are a number of practical factors that will determine if you are an ideal prospect for a BBL. Your general health, a sincere, realistic desire for aesthetic improvement of your buttocks area, and a reasonable set of expectations are among several key elements in the decision making process.
- Is your butt missing the plumpness, sex appeal, contours, and proportions you dream of? Whether this has been caused by time, age or other issues, a desire for augmenting your appearance and confidence is the first step in considering this procedure.
- Are you in good general health? A Brazilian Butt Lift is a surgical intervention, and it’s important for you to be able to undergo anesthesia safely and heal effectively.
- Can you refrain from smoking and drinking for a period of time as directed by the doctor?
- It’s also important to consider alternatives to surgery, such as diet and exercise, that may help you reach your goals. If you’ve tried these methods without success, a BBL may be the answer.
- Having the right body type, with excess fat in other areas of your body, is also necessary. If you are too thin, you may need to gain weight before surgery.
- The surgeon will also look for any sagging skin in your buttocks, which may result in the need for a preliminary procedure before the BBL.
Schedule a Consultation
Consulting with Dr. Howland and our professional surgical team is the best way to determine if a Brazilian Butt Lift is right for you. This popular procedure has brought happiness and confidence to so many, and it could be a great step to a newer, more beautiful you.
Let Dr. Howland and Howland Plastic Surgery in Draper, UT be your resource for expert advice about your interest in a Brazilian Butt Lift. The first step is to meet with our surgeon to make sure this surgery is going to help you realize your goals. Fill out our online contact form to schedule your consultation appointment today.